- We are the largest retail decorative paint and coating producer in Thailand based on sales revenue with a market share of 48.7%, with an extensive distribution network in the country and a wide manufacturing and distribution footprint across the AEC with market share of 13%; our market position and over 55 years of manufacturing expertise in the paint and coating industry results in strong brand recognition and customer loyalty.
- We have a diversified product portfolio from premium and medium to economy, covering different customer bases in retail, project owners and contractors; our products are distributed through an extensive distribution network, especially in less penetrated regions.
- We adopt a state-of-the-art automated production process and maintain a long-term relationship with key suppliers.
- We have strong R&D capabilities and a proven track record of product innovation.
- Our management team is long-standing experienced in the paint and coating industry.
- We aim to be “Growing Beyond Colors” by offering “Total Solution” across different types of products with Decorative and Non decorative product.
In 2020, we have 9 plants across AEC comprise of 3 operating plants in Thailand and 1 operating plant in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia and Indonesia.
We intend to continue to capitalize on our strong brands and successful experience in decorative and non-decorative industry in Thailand to further expand in the AEC and become a market leader in the AEC’s decorative and non-decorative market with “Total solution” strategy.
At the end of 2019, we have more than 6,000 retail dealers.
In Thailand, Sale in Bangkok greater than upcountry.
Key raw materials are TiO2, solvents, resin and latex. TiO2 prices are driven by global market price of TiO2. Solvents, resin and latex are oil derivative products and thus their prices are generally linked to oil prices.
In 2020-2022 we expect only normal capex of THB 500mn each year.
The Company has a policy to pay dividends at the rate of not less than 40% of the Company’s net profit on the separate financial statements after deducting corporate income tax and other reserve funds as required by laws and as determined by the Company for each year.